Jet Ski - Best Rated Tour by Trip Advisor
Out on the Water
Our skis have all the features found on other rentals with a top speed of 50mph as set by Government regulation
Quieter and more eco friendly 4 stroke engine, special hull designed to enhance comfort, mirrors for rear view, extended rear platform for easy boarding AND MORE...
Exceptional stability Extra seat cushioning built in Enhanced safety features such as padded handlebars AND EVEN MORE ...
Up-market GTI model as opposed to entry level models WITH NEUTRAL AND REVERSE AND THE REVOLUTIONARY BRAKING SYSTEM ONLY FOUND ON OUR SKIS
The ride of your life! Personal attention is assured, because we never send more than of 6 Sea Doos per adventure.
The exhilaration of flying across crystal clear waters.
Weaving through Coral Formations
Exploring secluded coves to spot turtles
Feeding fish at the wreck of the Vixen.
Daring to travel through the tip of the Bermuda triangle as you round historic Dockyard
Visiting the extensive Sand Flatts off Pompano Beach.
Travel under the worlds Smallest Draw Bridge.
Spotting the majestic Longtail performing aerial courtships maneuvers.
- Just 12-15 minutes from Dockyard
- Only 30 yards from the bus stop
- In most sheltered bay of ALL jetski locations affording us more options when choosing a route to avoid choppy seas -Unlike at Dockyard which is very exposed. Close to the Sea Gardens and the wreck of the HMS Vixen.
- Proximity to Somerset Bridge enables us to select a calmer route on windy days.
- Our shorter "no wake" zone of only 50 yards means valuable open water time is not wasted but far more water covered
- Award winning Sea Doo is easy to control
- Quieter and more eco friendly due to 4 stroke engine
- Speed to Thrill
- Features Neutral and Reverse gears **
- Revolutionary Braking System **
- Exceptionally stable and easy to right
- Special hull design enhances comfort
- Enhanced safety features e.g. Padded handlebars
* Not found on Yamaha
- Less expensive with more action time than other rentals
- Quality of tour is higher than similar rental locations
- Taxi fare paid for jet ski guests from Dockyard, Southampton Princess and Cambridge Beaches and half fare from Hamilton Princess.
- Articulate, knowledgeable , humorous and most caring guides. We work split shifts so guides are fresh and remain enthusiastic.
- Well educated and most experienced
- Fully trained in First Aid and CPR
Please Note. Goggles and Wet Suits are available free of charge upon request. Free storage facility for belongings.
*** Two excellent aerial photographs of the Wreck of the Vixen and Somerset Bridge can be found on our competitors website which feature our very own skis !! Imitation is the best form of flattery.